- I already have a website for my store. Why do I need Milo Fetch? Products listed through Milo Fetch are visible to millions of shoppers around the web—and around the globe on the milo.com and eBay web sites. Even if you already have a website, Milo Fetch helps showcase your unique selection of merchandise to a greater number of people. Sharing your inventory with millions helps drive new customers to both your website and your retail store. It's a win-win.
- How long will it take to install Milo Fetch? We know you're busy. Installing Fetch takes less than 15 minutes and only requires that you have a compatible point of sale (POS) system on your computer.
Is my POS system compatible with Milo Fetch?
Milo Fetch is currently compatible with the following retail POS systems:
- Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale
- Intuit QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Enterprise
- Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System
- Retail Pro
- Comcash Point of Sale
- Where will my products be displayed? Your product listings will be featured on the Milo.com website and now on ebay.com/local.
- Can Milo Fetch work with my online store? No, Milo Fetch will only work with brick and mortar stores with supported point of sale systems.
- When will my inventory appear on Milo.com and eBay Local Shopping? It takes 24 hours after installation for your inventory to become available on Milo.com and eBay.com.
- Are you going to change things in my POS system? No! We will only use information that is already available through your POS system.
- How much does Fetch cost? Fetch is a free product designed for small & medium-sized retailers. Premium Milo products and services designed to further enhance your business may become available in the future.
- Can installing this program hurt my computer or POS system? No! The worst thing that can happen is that the install won't work. In the unlikely case that this occurs, we're happy to help. Just email us at email@example.com.
I installed Milo Fetch for Quickbooks Point of Sale, but keep seeing this popup window. What is it?
This is your Quickbooks POS system asking for your permission to allow Milo Fetch to access your inventory information. Click "Yes, Always" and it will not prompt you in the future. And don't worry—Milo Fetch will not hurt your POS sytem in any way.
I am installing Milo Fetch for Quickbooks Pro, Premier, or Enterprise, but keep seeing this popup window. What is it?
Installing Milo Fetch with Quickbooks can be tricky. The first time you set up Milo Fetch, make sure Quickbooks is running and open to your Company File. If Quickbooks asks if you would like to allow Milo Fetch to access your inventory information, select the "Yes, always" option.
I already installed Milo Fetch for Quickbooks Pro, Premier, or Enterprise, but keep seeing this popup window. What is it?
This means Milo Fetch is having trouble connecting to your Quickbooks Company File. Open your Quickbooks Company File and click the Preferences option in the Edit Menu.Select the Integrated Applications option on the left hand side of the screen and then the Company Preferences tab at the top on the right hand side.
Make sure that both the "Allow this application to read and modify this company file" option and the "Allow this application to log in automatically" option are selected.
What is the Milo Dashboard?
To assist you in managing your account and products online, Milo provides free access to our web-based Milo Dashboard.
The Milo Dashboard allows you to:
1. Update your store information
2. Manage and edit your product titles, descriptions, and images
3. Control which products are displayed online and at what price.
4. View data on how often your products are viewed by consumers
You can log into your Dashboard with your Milo account by clicking “sign in” at milo.com/retailers
For more info, read the Milo Dashboard Guide found here .
I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
If you can’t remember your password, click “Forgot your password?”. A temporary password will be emailed to you. If you still have trouble logging in, please contact Milo Customer Service.
How do I disable/enable products in my Dashboard?
This feature allows you to enable or disable products on the Milo platform. Keep in mind that if a product is enabled, it will show up on Milo whether it is in stock or out of stock in your point of sale. If it is disabled it won’t show up at all.
Click on “Products” at the top of the Dashboard and search for the desired product:
Locate the “Milo Enabled” button located to the right of the product and under the “Current and Retail Price” columns.
If a product is enabled, you will see “yes” in green.
To disable the product, click your mouse cursor on “yes” and it will change to “no” in red.
Disable/Enable Multiple products:
Select the “Edit multiple products at once” button located at the top of the page;
If you want to enable/disable all of the products on the list, click your mouse cursor on the appropriate “Enable” or “Disable” icon located at the bottom of the page.
If you want to enable or disable only specific products, click the “Toggle Selection For All” button located at the top. This will unselect all of the products; click next to each product that you would like to select for the enable or disable feature.
Tip: If you want to disable/enable all of your products, try simply typing a space, “ “ into the search field and disable/enable all of them. If that missed any, try searching for the letter “a”, followed by “b”, etc.
How do I add images to my products in my Dashboard?
Click on “Products” at the top of the Dashboard and search for the desired product. Click the “Upload” button.
This will bring up the “Choose File to Upload” menu. Navigate your pc to locate the image you want to upload.
Click on the desired image-then click on the “Open” icon.
You should now see the image loaded. If not, repeat these steps.
How do I edit my store information on Milo?
Log in to your Dashboard and click on “Store Locations” at the top of the page.
You can click on “Edit” next to “Location info” to edit your address.
You can also click on “Edit” next to “Store info” to edit your Phone number, Hours, and visible Email address.
Be sure to click “Save” before leaving these pages.
I need help. Who do I contact?
You can contact Milo Customer Service via telephone or email:
7am - 5pm (PST), 7 days a week
(limited hours on major holidays)
If you need to reach us outside of these hours, please send us an email with your contact information, store name, name of your point-of-sale system, and a description of the problem you are experiencing.